Sweet and Spicy Grilled Tofu with Cabbage-Carrot Slaw
Provided By: Adeena Sussman
Whisk together vinegar, oil, mustard, chipotle in adobo, 1/4 cup sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to incorporate. Toss with cabbage and carrots and reserve.
Preheat a lightly oiled grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Press tofu pieces into spice mixture, coating well on all sides. Grill tofu until grill marks form, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from grill and reserve.
Distribute slaw among four plates, and top each plate with three pieces of grilled tofu.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Vitamin A||421%||Vitamin C||174%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Adeena Sussman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Tea-Smoked Tofu with Pepper and Pork (Yan Dou Fu Gan Zhao Cai)
- Spiced Chickpea Crepes with Soybean Paneer (Tofu Chilla)
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses