Sweet and Spicy Wings
Fry the wings in the oil until they are golden. Move them around while they are frying so they do not stick to the pan. Don't try to fry them all at once. Do them in batches. They should take about 6 to 8 minutes for each batch to fry. Once done remove them to a plate covered with a couple of layers of paper towels to drain the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a medium sauté pan on medium heat and reduce by half, stirring often. Adjust heat to your liking with hot sauce. Add wings to the pan and simmer for 15 minutes, turning wings to coat them with sauce. Finish with chopped chives. Serve with sour cream.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses