Sweet Potato and Spiced Pecan Soup
ADD 1 cup cream and heat through. Discard bay leaves.
PLACE one-third the broth mixture in blender or food processor. Cover and blend until smooth. Repeat with remaining broth mixture. Return to saucepot and heat through.
MIX hot sauce, Worcestershire, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Add pecans; toss to coat. Spread pecans in single layer on jelly-roll pan.
TIP: Chive Chantilly: Beat 1/2 cup cream until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in 3 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh chives.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Ann Coulter At CPAC: Democrats Want Immigration Reform For 'Warm Bodies, More Votes'
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
B.C. Real Estate: Houseboats For Sale, March 2014 (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses