Sweet Potato Bake
Preheat oven to 400°F.
When potatoes are cool enough to handle peel away skin and transfer to a bowl. Mash potatoes with rosemary butter, maple syrup to taste, orange juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper, and spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch baking dish.
Decorate around the edge of the dish with the pecan halves and bake, uncovered in middle of oven until hot and pecans are toasted, about 15 minutes.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||462||Calories from fat||261|
|Total Fat||29gm||45%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
|Vitamin A||525%||Vitamin C||33%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Chestnut Confit with Roasted Potatoes, Bacon, and Kumquats
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses