Szechuan Peanut Chicken
Pace® Picante Sauce provides the flavor punch to this peanut sauce seasoned with soy, ginger and garlic. Stir-fried chicken and spaghetti are tossed with this Szechuan-inspired sauce for an out-of-the-ordinary dinner dish.
Stir the chicken, soy, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl.
Stir the picante sauce, peanut butter and onions in the skillet. Return the chicken mixture to the skillet and heat until it's hot and bubbling. Serve over the spaghetti. Sprinkle with additional onions.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||448||Calories from fat||108|
|Vitamin A||5%||Vitamin C||4%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips
- Healthy Ways to Fix Unhealthy Home Decorating Habits