Szechuan-Style Chicken and Broccoli
This sassy stir-fry allows you to make great take-out right in your own kitchen. It features chicken and lots of crisp veggies in a flavorful sauce that's been kicked up with picante sauce.
Stir the cornstarch, picante sauce, soy sauce and sugar in a medium bowl with a fork until it's well mixed and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
Add the remaining oil to the skillet. Add the broccoli, pepper and onion and cook until they're tender-crisp, stirring often.
Stir the cornstarch mixture and add it to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||453||Calories from fat||90|
|Vitamin A||27%||Vitamin C||49%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's 2014 Money Makers List
These Tattoos Are The Definition Of Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses