This is southwestern comfort food at its best...it features seasoned ground beef and corn topped with a cheesy cornbread topping...yum!
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Stir the corn muffin mix, egg and milk in a medium bowl just until it's combined. (The mixture will be lumpy.) Spoon the corn muffin mixture over the beef mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the corn muffin mixture is golden brown. Sprinkle evenly with the cheese.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses