This is southwestern comfort food at its best...it features seasoned ground beef and corn topped with a cheesy cornbread topping...yum!
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Cook beef and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup, water, chili powder and corn in the skillet and heat to a boil. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Stir the corn muffin mix, egg and milk in a medium bowl just until it's combined. (The mixture will be lumpy.) Spoon the corn muffin mixture over the beef mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the corn muffin mixture is golden brown. Sprinkle evenly with the cheese.
Add a Comment
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
20 Disgusting Homophobic Tweets In Response To Tom Daley Coming Out
Is Pope Francis Leaving Vatican At Night To Minister To Homeless?
Landry Thompson, 13, Taken Into Custody After Dozing Off In Dance Instructor's Car
Raven-Symone Posts Sultry Instagram Pic, Gives Girlfriend AzMarie Livingston A Shout-Out
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have