Tandoori Chicken Breasts on Pitas
Mix flour, curry powder, salt and pepper in a plastic food bag. Add chicken, close bag and shake to coat. Remove chicken; shake off excess flour.
Meanwhile heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 10 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove to a cutting board.
While chicken cooks, mix Sauce ingredients in a bowl, coarsely chop bell pepper, tomatoes and cucumbers, and toast pitas.
Cut chicken diagonally in 1/2-in.-wide strips. Place a pita on each plate. Top with pepper, tomato and cucumber, then chicken. Spoon on sauce; garnish with limes and cilantro.
Note: So breasts cook evenly, place halves smooth side down and gently pull off the tenders. Save tenders for another use.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||453||Calories from fat||63|
|Total Fat||7gm||11%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have