Tandoori Chicken Breasts on Pitas
Mix flour, curry powder, salt and pepper in a plastic food bag. Add chicken, close bag and shake to coat. Remove chicken; shake off excess flour.
Meanwhile heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 10 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove to a cutting board.
Cut chicken diagonally in 1/2-in.-wide strips. Place a pita on each plate. Top with pepper, tomato and cucumber, then chicken. Spoon on sauce; garnish with limes and cilantro.
Note: So breasts cook evenly, place halves smooth side down and gently pull off the tenders. Save tenders for another use.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||453||Calories from fat||63|
|Total Fat||7gm||11%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses