Tater Tot Casserole
Hungry guests clamor for more when you serve this well-loved old-fashioned potato-topped casserole.
Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup, ketchup and Worcestershire in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange the potatoes around the inside edge of the baking dish.
Bake at 425°F. for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
Add a Comment
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
'Disabled' Mannequins Remind Us That Beautiful Doesn't Mean 'Perfect' (VIDEO)
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have