Tea Sandwiches with Cream Cheese and Parsley Spread
Watch the related video in KitchenDaily's Kitchen Kids video series to see Gino Campagna and his helpers prepare the Tea Sandwiches with Cream Cheese and Parsley Spread recipe.
Cut 4 shapes out of each slice of bread.
Mix all of the spread ingredients in a small bowl. Spread mixture onto half the pieces of bread and make small sandwiches.
Add a Comment
- Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Woman Who Was Abandoned In Burger King As A Baby Searches For Birth Mom On Facebook
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses