Everyone likes burgers, but these burgers are special...they have a delicious Asian-inspired flavor, they cook up easily in the skillet, and they're on the table in just 20 minutes.
Shape the beef into 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
Cook the burgers in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
Lion Triplets Meet Dad For The First Time; Immediately Annoy The Hell Out Of Him
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses