Everyone likes burgers, but these burgers are special...they have a delicious Asian-inspired flavor, they cook up easily in the skillet, and they're on the table in just 20 minutes.
Shape the beef into 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
Cook the burgers in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat.
Stir the broth, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes for medium or to desired doneness. Serve the burgers and sauce on the buns.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have