Thai Beef 'n' Noodle Salad
This can also be tossed in a bowl and served as a mixed salad.
Soak noodles in a bowl of warm water to cover 10 minutes.
Meanwhile arrange next 6 ingredients and 3/4 cup mint leaves on plates, leaving space in center for noodles.
Put noodles in a colander under running warm water. Break apart with fingers until softened. Drain; toss with 1/4 cup peanut sauce and rest of mint. Add to plates and serve with rest of sauce.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||539||Calories from fat||243|
|Total Fat||27gm||42%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses