Thai Beef 'n' Noodle Salad
This can also be tossed in a bowl and served as a mixed salad.
Soak noodles in a bowl of warm water to cover 10 minutes.
Meanwhile arrange next 6 ingredients and 3/4 cup mint leaves on plates, leaving space in center for noodles.
Put noodles in a colander under running warm water. Break apart with fingers until softened. Drain; toss with 1/4 cup peanut sauce and rest of mint. Add to plates and serve with rest of sauce.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||539||Calories from fat||243|
|Total Fat||27gm||42%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
Jennifer Lawrence Goes Casual For 'American Hustle' Academy Screening
Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have