Thai Noodle Bowl
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a 12-in. deep-sided skillet. Meanwhile, slice scallions and red pepper. Cut each chicken tender crosswise in thirds.
Whisk coconut milk, water, curry paste and fish sauce in bowl until blended.
Add noodles to boiling water; cook as package directs.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken, red pepper and carrots 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add coconut milk mixture; simmer 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Add scallions and mint leaves. Drain noodles. Spoon some noodles into each bowl; ladle chicken mixture with broth on top. Serve with lime wedges.
Note: Green curry paste and fish sauce (nam pla) can be found in your supermarket's Asian food section.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||483||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||6gm||30%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have