Thai Noodle Bowl
Whisk coconut milk, water, curry paste and fish sauce in bowl until blended.
Add noodles to boiling water; cook as package directs.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken, red pepper and carrots 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add coconut milk mixture; simmer 2 minutes and remove from heat.
Add scallions and mint leaves. Drain noodles. Spoon some noodles into each bowl; ladle chicken mixture with broth on top. Serve with lime wedges.
Note: Green curry paste and fish sauce (nam pla) can be found in your supermarket's Asian food section.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||483||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||6gm||30%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses