Thai Noodles & Chicken
The combination of peanut butter, soy sauce, red pepper and brown sugar makes this dish Thai. The grilled chicken, coleslaw mix and chopped peanuts makes it absolutely delicious...and it's ready in just 30 minutes.
Heat the soup, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and red pepper in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Add the pasta and coleslaw mix to the skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the peanuts and cilantro, if desired.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have