Thai Noodles & Chicken
The combination of peanut butter, soy sauce, red pepper and brown sugar makes this dish Thai. The grilled chicken, coleslaw mix and chopped peanuts makes it absolutely delicious...and it's ready in just 30 minutes.
Heat the soup, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and red pepper in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Add the pasta and coleslaw mix to the skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the peanuts and cilantro, if desired.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
- These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
Cheeto Looks Like Masturbating Man (PHOTO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses