Thai Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in colander. Rinse under running cold water and drain well.
Whisk dressing ingredients in a large serving bowl until blended. Add rinsed and drained pasta, the imitation crabmeat and remaining ingredients. Toss gently to mix and coat.
This salad makes a light and refreshing meal by itself. The flavors are bold enough to stand up to a dash or two of hot-pepper sauce.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||360||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
- Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
- Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have