Thai-Style Chicken and Rice
Whisk coconut milk, broth and peanut-sauce mix in a large deep skillet until blended. Stir in rice and ginger. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken, cabbage and carrots; return to a simmer, cover and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is opaque in center and rice is tender. Stir in cilantro.
Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle peanuts on top.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||721||Calories from fat||162|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses