Thai-Style Chicken and Rice
Whisk coconut milk, broth and peanut-sauce mix in a large deep skillet until blended. Stir in rice and ginger. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken, cabbage and carrots; return to a simmer, cover and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is opaque in center and rice is tender. Stir in cilantro.
Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle peanuts on top.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||721||Calories from fat||162|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas