Thanksgiving Late Night Turkey Sandwich
Spread butter or mayonnaise on two slices of bread and dip (or soak) the other in gravy.
Place a slice of turkey on one slice of buttered bread and top with a slice of stuffing and cranberry sauce. Place the gravy-dipped bread on top and then the other slices of turkey and stuffing. Finish with the other slice of bread. Heat sandwich in the microwave for 10 seconds and enjoy.
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Roast Turkey Breast with Sage and Vegetable Stuffing
- Grilled Turkey Cutlets with Olives and Almonds
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses