Tofu, Veggie and Sesame Fried Rice
Provided By: Adeena Sussman
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or a very large nonstick sauté pan over high heat. Add tofu and cook until browned on all sides, about 4 minutes total. Remove tofu from pan and reserve. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, then add ginger, garlic and scallion whites and cook until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds.
Add baby corn, peppers and edamame and cook until peppers are slightly tender, 1-2 minutes. Add rice, soy sauce and sesame oil and stir well to combine, then cook until heated through, an additional 1-2 minutes. Add scallion greens, reserving some for garnish, and sesame seeds and stir to combine. Divide among 4 plates and top with additional scallion greens and sesame seeds.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||725||Calories from fat||225|
|Total Fat||25gm||38%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
|Vitamin A||39%||Vitamin C||114%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Adeena Sussman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have