Tomato Carrot Spice Cake
Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with the cooking spray.
Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
Beat the eggs with a fork or wire whisk in another large bowl. Beat in the soup, oil, sugar and vanilla. Stir in the carrots.
Add the soup mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just to moisten. Stir in the raisins and walnuts. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and cool completely on the wire rack.
Stir the cream, orange peel and liqueur in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until the mixture is stiff. Serve the whipped cream mixture with the cake.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses