Tomato Cheese Fondue
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
2 Slowly cook and stir until the vegetables are soft.
3 Mix in the tomatoes and cook another 3 minutes.
4 Pour in the wine. Continue stirring until the wine reaches a near boil.
5 Remove from the heat and stir in Gruyere and Swiss cheeses until melted.
Serve with very thin slices of whole grain bread and veggies.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses