Tomato Chicken Stir-Fry with Noodles
Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the vegetables and garlic powder and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove the vegetables from the skillet. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Spray the skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and stir-fry until well browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Stir the soup, vinegar, soy sauce and hot pepper sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Return the vegetables and chicken to the skillet. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
Cook the noodles according to the package directions without the seasoning packets. (Reserve the seasoning packets for another use.) Drain the noodles well in a colander. Serve the chicken mixture over the noodles.
Add a Comment
Angelina Jolie Cancer Surgery: Actress To Have Another Procedure To Prevent Disease
11 Ways Mainstream Porn Misleads Women About Sex
Homeowner Releases Footage Allegedly Showing Realtors Having Sex In His House (VIDEO)
11 Unsettling Facts You Should Know About McDonald's Happy Meals
Woman Has 88-Pound Tumor Removed (PHOTO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses