Tomato Fresca Sauce
Place tomatoes, onion, garlic and salt in a blender. If they don't fit in the blender, add half the tomatoes, blend and add the rest of the ingredients. Heat olive oil in a wide, straight sided skillet and add tomato mixture.
TIP: Best with fresh summer tomatoes. If none are available, use equivalent amount of canned tomatoes.
TIP: Skim sauce during the first five minutes of cooking.
TIP: Sauce starts out pink, and becomes bright red as it cooks.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas