Tomato Mozzarella Pasta Salad
This delectable salad is especially good when summer tomatoes are at their peak...but anytime you find good tomatoes, this recipe will highlight their wonderful, fresh flavor.
Toss the pasta, tomatoes, cheese, parsley and vinaigrette in a large bowl until evenly coated. Toss the pasta mixture with the croutons just before serving.
Easy Substitution: Use coarsely chopped fresh basil instead of parsley.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses