Heat oven to 450°F. Line a 9-in. pie plate with crust; bake 9 minutes as pkg directs. Cool. Reduce oven to 350°F.
Meanwhile cut leeks lengthwise in quarters; thinly slice. Put in bowl of water; stir to loosen grit; lift to colander to drain.
Heat 2 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks; sauté 6 minutes or until soft. Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; sauté until fragrant. Remove to a plate. Wipe skillet with paper towels. Add remaining 1 tsp oil and bread crumbs; stir 3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Sprinkle 1 cup leek mixture over bottom of crust; sprinkle with cheese. Lay tomato wedges around edges and in center. Top with rest of leek mixture; sprinkle crumbs around edge.
Bake 35 minutes or until hot and tomatoes are soft. Remove from oven; let stand at least 5 minutes, but no more than 1 hour, before serving.
Serve within 1 hour of baking or the crust may get soggy.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||342||Calories from fat||171|
|Total Fat||19gm||29%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses