Heat oven to 450°F. Line a 9-in. pie plate with crust; bake 9 minutes as pkg directs. Cool. Reduce oven to 350°F.
Meanwhile cut leeks lengthwise in quarters; thinly slice. Put in bowl of water; stir to loosen grit; lift to colander to drain.
Heat 2 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks; sauté 6 minutes or until soft. Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; sauté until fragrant. Remove to a plate. Wipe skillet with paper towels. Add remaining 1 tsp oil and bread crumbs; stir 3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Sprinkle 1 cup leek mixture over bottom of crust; sprinkle with cheese. Lay tomato wedges around edges and in center. Top with rest of leek mixture; sprinkle crumbs around edge.
Bake 35 minutes or until hot and tomatoes are soft. Remove from oven; let stand at least 5 minutes, but no more than 1 hour, before serving.
Serve within 1 hour of baking or the crust may get soggy.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||342||Calories from fat||171|
|Total Fat||19gm||29%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have