Touchdown Teriyaki Sesame Ginger Wings
3 tbsp of ground ginger Place all the teriyaki ingredients in a Ziploc bag and mix well, set aside. Clean in cold water and cut the fat off of the wings or thighs and pat them dry. Put them in the Ziploc bag with the teriyaki sauce and put in the refrigerator and let them sit overnight. Cook on a hot grill until they are browned (5-7 minutes per side).
This one is always a crowd pleaser at my Giants Tailgates. GO BIG BLUE!!! :)
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses