Tuna Noodle Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly oil a 2-quart baking dish.
Heat oil over moderate heat in a medium saucepan and cook onion with sun-dried tomatoes, stirring, until onion is softened, about 2 minutes. Whisk in flour and cook, whisking constantly, for 2 minutes. Add milk in a slow stream, whisking constantly until smooth. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer, whisking, until slightly thickened about 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream, half of Parmesan, tuna, artichokes, parsley, capers, lemon juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer pasta mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Bake in middle of oven until golden on top and slightly bubbling, about 20 minutes.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||633||Calories from fat||234|
|Total Fat||26gm||40%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
|Vitamin A||18%||Vitamin C||22%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Dupree Johnson Charged With 142 Felony Counts After Cop Sees His Instagram Page
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining