Turkey Burgers with Crispy "Fries"
Cut the fat, not the flavor, with these moist burgers and baked fries.
Heat oven to 500°F. Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
Divide potatoes between baking sheets. Coat with cooking spray; sprinkle with 3/4 tsp salt. Toss until evenly coated, then spread in a single layer.
Bake 30 minutes, switching position of pans and turning potatoes over halfway through baking, until tender and golden.
Meanwhile tear bread in small pieces into a medium bowl. Pour milk over bread; let soak about 1 minute. Add ground turkey, turkey sausage, pepper and remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Mix with hands until blended. Divide in quarters. With wet hands, shape each portion into a 1-in.-thick patty.
Coat patties with cooking spray and grill 12 to 14 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Serve in buns (with lettuce, tomato and onion if desired) with the fries.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||536||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses