Provided By: Ian Knauer
This rich, creamy casserole combines two classics in one: turkey tetrazzini and mac and cheese.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente, then drain.
Heat the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until melted. Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden, about 7 minutes. Add mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally, until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated, about 6 minutes. Add flour, stirring to combine. Whisk in broth and milk, then bring to a boil. Boil until liquid in pan has thickened, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in turkey, cheddar cheese, and reserved pasta.
Transfer pasta mixture to a 3-quart baking dish. Stir together breadcrumbs, parmesan, and oil, then sprinkle evenly over tetrazzini. Bake until breadcrumbs are browned and tetrazzini is heated through, about 25 minutes.
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have