Provided By: Ian Knauer
This rich, creamy casserole combines two classics in one: turkey tetrazzini and mac and cheese.
Heat the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until melted. Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden, about 7 minutes. Add mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally, until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated, about 6 minutes. Add flour, stirring to combine. Whisk in broth and milk, then bring to a boil. Boil until liquid in pan has thickened, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in turkey, cheddar cheese, and reserved pasta.
Transfer pasta mixture to a 3-quart baking dish. Stir together breadcrumbs, parmesan, and oil, then sprinkle evenly over tetrazzini. Bake until breadcrumbs are browned and tetrazzini is heated through, about 25 minutes.
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
Add a Comment
- Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses