Turkey à la King
Elegant dining gets really easy, when you serve this savory turkey and vegetable sauté in puff pastry shells. It's great dish for company or family.
Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, pepper, onion and garlic and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the gravy, turkey and pimiento in the saucepan and heat through, stirring often.
Divide the turkey mixture evenly among the pastry shells.
Add a Comment
What Everyone Should Know About The Female Orgasm And Hooking Up (INFOGRAPHIC)
The Median Home Price Is $188,900. Here's What That Actually Buys You.
The Resemblance Between Dad And Baby Is Uncanny
This Is The Most Beautiful Beach In Greece, Which Means It's The Prettiest Beach In The World
Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses