Brown a few cloves of crushed garlic in a few tablespoons of olive oil. Crumble a 1/2 tablespoon of dried oregano into the pan with your hands and then add a few good dashes of ground cumin. Once this becomes fragrant, add in your drained but not rinsed can of beans. Bring to a boil and then let thicken over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
To assemble the nachos, spread a layer of tortilla chips across a foil lined baking sheet (I'm fond of Garden of Eatin' unsalted blue or red chips, but I used Tostitos this time and it worked fine). Add your toppings, cheese last. If this doesn't look like enough, add another layer of chips, etc. Bake in a 350 degree oven until all layers of cheese have melted.
Add a Comment
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have