Tuscan Spinach, Bean & Sausage Soup
Pantry staples like cannellini beans, frozen spinach and chicken broth make this soup a snap to throw together on a busy weeknight. Make it a meal: Serve with crusty whole-grain bread and sliced tomatoes.
1. Bring sausage and 1/4 inch water to a simmer in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, uncovered, until water evaporates, 5 to 10 minutes. Continue to cook until the sausage is browned on all sides, about 4 minutes more. Transfer to a cutting board; when cool enough to handle, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Combine the sausage, beans, broth, garlic, spinach and marjoram in a medium saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in cheese just before serving.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||137||Calories from fat||36|
|Total Fat||4gm||6%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||15gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
Jessica Simpson Wears Tight Floral Dress To Footwear News Achievement Awards
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have