Tuscan Tuna Platter
Half-fill a large skillet with lightly salted water; bring to a boil. Add green beans and cook about 4 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain; rinse under running cold water.
In a clear measuring cup, stir dressing and mustard with a fork to blend. Put 1 Tbsp into a medium bowl. Add cannellini beans; toss to coat.
Line a large platter with arugula. Spoon on cannellini beans. Put green beans in same bowl; add 1 Tbsp dressing and toss to coat. Add green beans to platter.
Add tuna, eggs, radishes and olives to platter. Grind pepper over top. Drizzle with remaining dressing, or serve alongside.
Good with crusty Italian bread.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||403||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have