Tuscan Tuna Platter
In a clear measuring cup, stir dressing and mustard with a fork to blend. Put 1 Tbsp into a medium bowl. Add cannellini beans; toss to coat.
Line a large platter with arugula. Spoon on cannellini beans. Put green beans in same bowl; add 1 Tbsp dressing and toss to coat. Add green beans to platter.
Add tuna, eggs, radishes and olives to platter. Grind pepper over top. Drizzle with remaining dressing, or serve alongside.
Good with crusty Italian bread.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||403||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
Guy In Yoga Pants Pranks Male Passersby And Shows What Some Women Have To Put Up With
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses