Unfried Chicken & Fries with Slaw
Dressing: Whisk ingredients in a serving bowl to blend. Stir in coleslaw mix and radishes. Refrigerate.
Place oven racks in middle and lower positions. Heat to 425°F. Coat a large wire rack and a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Set rack in a roasting pan.
Breading: Mix ingredients in a large ziptop bag.
Mix yogurt, 1⁄2 tsp salt and 1⁄4 tsp pepper in a small bowl. Rub on chicken 1 piece at a time, place in bag, seal and shake to coat. Arrange on wire rack; coat chicken with nonstick spray.
Cut each potato in 8 wedges. Season with remaining salt and pepper and the paprika. Place in a single layer on baking sheet; coat potatoes with nonstick spray.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||665||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have