Unfried Chicken & Fries with Slaw
Dressing: Whisk ingredients in a serving bowl to blend. Stir in coleslaw mix and radishes. Refrigerate.
Place oven racks in middle and lower positions. Heat to 425°F. Coat a large wire rack and a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Set rack in a roasting pan.
Breading: Mix ingredients in a large ziptop bag.
Mix yogurt, 1⁄2 tsp salt and 1⁄4 tsp pepper in a small bowl. Rub on chicken 1 piece at a time, place in bag, seal and shake to coat. Arrange on wire rack; coat chicken with nonstick spray.
Cut each potato in 8 wedges. Season with remaining salt and pepper and the paprika. Place in a single layer on baking sheet; coat potatoes with nonstick spray.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||665||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses