Put first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to mix.
To serve: Add 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 Tbsp coconut to fruit; toss to mix. Spoon into glasses or dessert bowls. Top with remaining marshmallows and coconut, then cherries.
Planning Tip: Can be made through Step 1 up to 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||119||Calories from fat||9|
|Total Fat||1gm||2%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses