Vegetable Fried Rice
Coat a large wok or skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour in eggs and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute, until set, then fold in half. Transfer to a plate. Thinly slice.
Heat sesame oil in the same wok over medium-high; add the red pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until the peppers begin to soften, about 2 more minutes. Reduce the heat to low and add the vegetable mix, cooked rice, spinach, soy sauce and vinegar. Gently stir and cook 1 minute more, until the liquid is absorbed. Fold in the cooked eggs. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Ann Coulter At CPAC: Democrats Want Immigration Reform For 'Warm Bodies, More Votes'
Malaysia Airlines Plane Missing At Sea Off Vietnam
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses