Vegetable Fried Rice
Combine the water, rice, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a saucepan and cook until the rice is tender and water is absorbed. Transfer the steamed rice to a baking sheet to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
Heat a large wok over medium-high heat until the first wisp of white smoke comes off of the wok.
Add 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil to the wok and tilt the wok to coat.
Add the eggs and quickly stir until just cooked, about 30 seconds.
Remove the eggs from the wok and set aside on a plate.
Heat 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil in the wok over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots and broccoli to the wok and stir fry for 1 minute. Stir in the white parts of the green onions.
Add the cold rice and stir fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil.
Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and continue to stir fry for 1 minute.
Stir in the eggs and peanuts.
Transfer the rice to a bowl and sprinkle with the green parts of the green onions and serve.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses