Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-in. baking dish.
Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onions; sauté until golden. Stir in kale, salt and pepper; cook 4 minutes, or until kale wilts.
Spoon a thin layer of white sauce in baking dish. Top with 3 noodles, not overlapping. Spread with half the ricotta cheese, covering noodles completely. Top with layers of half the kale, half the tomatoes and 1⁄3 the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with 1⁄3 the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining 3 noodles; cover completely with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover with nonstick foil.
Bake 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer until center is hot (see Note).
Note: Insert the tip of a knife in the center for 30 seconds. If tip feels hot when removed, the lasagna is done.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||459||Calories from fat||153|
|Total Fat||17gm||26%||Saturated Fat||9gm||45%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses