Vegetable-Stuffed Oven Baked Sole with Brown Rice
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli slaw and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir 1/2 cup soup and 1/2 cup water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes. Season with the black pepper.
Stir the remaining soup, water and rice in an 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the spinach.
Divide the broccoli slaw mixture among the fish. Roll up the fish and place, seam-side down, on the spinach in the baking dish. Drizzle with the lemon juice. Season with the black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 375°F. for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Add a Comment
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses