Vegetable-Stuffed Oven Baked Sole with Brown Rice
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli slaw and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir 1/2 cup soup and 1/2 cup water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes. Season with the black pepper.
Stir the remaining soup, water and rice in an 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the spinach.
Divide the broccoli slaw mixture among the fish. Roll up the fish and place, seam-side down, on the spinach in the baking dish. Drizzle with the lemon juice. Season with the black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 375°F. for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips