Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in cumin, cinnamon and garlic. Cook 1 minute longer.
Pour liquid from tomatoes into skillet, add the water, hot-pepper sauce and salt. Bring to a simmer, stir in the bulgur and simmer 5 minutes.
Meanwhile chop tomatoes (in the can with kitchen scissors works well) and rinse and drain kidney beans. Add to skillet along with the corn. Cook 12 minutes for flavors to blend.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||363||Calories from fat||54|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses