Warm Artichoke and Goat Cheese Souffles in Endive Leaves
Provided By: Diane Forley
These soufflés are best served hot.
Heat olive oil in sauce pan over medium heat. Drain artichokes well and add to pan. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally to brown evenly. Season with salt and add chopped garlic. Cook over low heat to cook garlic for another minute until it is softened but not brown. Remove from heat and add peas, mint and parsley.
Transfer to medium sized mixing bowl and allow to cool. With a large spoon, stir in bread crumbs, cheese and egg. Cut 1 inch from root end of endives. Separate 12 leaves and set aside. Fill leaves with 1 to 2 Tablespoons of artichoke filling, depending on the size of the leaf. Place in an oven proof casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes or until filling is cooked through.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||491||Calories from fat||324|
|Total Fat||36gm||55%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
|Vitamin A||60%||Vitamin C||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Diane Forley
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses