Warm Chicken and Cabbage Salad
Mix Dressing ingredients in a very large bowl. Add cabbage and toss to coat.
Bring water to boil in a large saucepan. Break noodles as directed on package, add to pot and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in 2 of the seasoning packets until completely dissolved. Pour over cabbage and toss to mix well.
Mix flour and remaining seasoning packet in a shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 7 minutes per side or until chicken is opaque in center. Remove to cutting board; let rest 2 minutes.
Meanwhile spoon noodle mixture onto 6 dinner plates or a large serving platter. Cut chicken crosswise in 1⁄2-inch-wide diagonal slices and arrange over cabbage mixture.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||354||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips