Warm Chicken and Cabbage Salad
Mix Dressing ingredients in a very large bowl. Add cabbage and toss to coat.
Bring water to boil in a large saucepan. Break noodles as directed on package, add to pot and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in 2 of the seasoning packets until completely dissolved. Pour over cabbage and toss to mix well.
Mix flour and remaining seasoning packet in a shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 7 minutes per side or until chicken is opaque in center. Remove to cutting board; let rest 2 minutes.
Meanwhile spoon noodle mixture onto 6 dinner plates or a large serving platter. Cut chicken crosswise in 1⁄2-inch-wide diagonal slices and arrange over cabbage mixture.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||354||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses