White Chocolate, Cranberry, and Macadamia Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Sift first 3 ingredients into medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy. Add both sugars and beat until blended. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla. Add dry ingredients and beat just until blended. Using spatula, stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, and nuts.
For large cookies, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 2 1/2 inches apart. For small cookies, drop dough by level tablespoonfuls onto sheets, spacing 1 1/2 inches apart.
Bake cookies until just golden, about 18 minutes for large cookies and about 15 minutes for small cookies. Cool on sheets. DO AHEAD Can be made ahead. Store airtight at room temperature up to 2 days or freeze up to 2 weeks.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Chocolate Guinness Cake with Irish Cream Caramel Sauce
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have