Wild Rice Waffles with Strawberries and Chocolate Chips
Preheat a waffle iron on high. Place the flour and baking powder in a large bowl and whisk well. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
Add the buttermilk, wild rice, egg whites, strawberries, chocolate chips, maple syrup, margarine and vanilla extract. Using a spatula, stir the flour until a soft batter begins to form, about 10 turns.
Coat the waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour 1 cup of batter in the center of the iron and close the lid. Cook until the waffle is golden and crisp (the lid should release easily), 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas