Witch Finger Cookies
Add butter and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Beat in egg and lemon juice. Sift together flour baking soda and salt and stir into mixture until combined. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 325F. Spray baking sheets with light coat of nonstick cooking spray.
Form fingers from 1 tablespoon of dough by rolling dough with clean hands. Use a knife to score lines for the finger?s knuckle. Press an almond firmly into the dough for a fingernail.
Place cookies on prepared baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes until golden brown. Cool for five minutes and place cookies on a rack to cool completely. Arrange on a spooky platter and serve.
Add a Comment
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have