Wormy Apple Cupcakes
Tint frosting red. Spoon into the plastic bag, snip tip off 1 bottom corner and pipe outline of apple on top of each cupcake. Pipe frosting within outline to fill, then spread frosting evenly with a small spatula or back of a teaspoon.
Press a Tootsie Roll stem and gumdrop leaf onto each apple.
Worm hole: Insert drinking straw through frosting into cupcake, then remove. Place end of worm into hole.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 12 Total|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
10 Painless Ways To Change Your Messy, Messy Habits
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses