Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
Heat 2 teaspoons of oil and add 2 cups of zucchini in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes.
Move zucchini to a medium bowl.
Cook the remaining 2 cups of zucchini for 4-5 minutes and transfer to the bowl with other zucchini.
Add garlic, salt, pepper, the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil, and mint to the bowl.
Mix and toss, then refrigerate until chilled.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses